Thursday, September 1, 2011

Melinda's Birthday :)

Finally i can update my blog without my parents around :) So yeaa , today we celebrated Melinda's birthday at Mitsu Shabu Shabu . Hmm , let me count . There is me , Charles , Kok , Chien , Jacky , Darren , Chris , Rou Hui , Ai Xin , and the boss tonight , Melinda :) I tell you ha , next time you go Shabu remember order Fair Lady noodle . Super damn fvcking nice :) And the campaign rebina is like rebina juice nia . Waste my money :( Chris bought his guitar so we're having fun playing and taking pictures :) Chien and Ai Xin buy , i think is blueberry cake for Melinda . The blueberry is like chewing gum on top of the cake . Hehhee :) Quite nice lar . After that we go One Jaya ! Walk here walk there then at last we stop infront of a tv because Final Destination is on the tv ! Aww . I didn't get the chance to watch the scary scary part because they planed to go to Starbuck ! :) I order *i forgot what coffee* and is super bitter ! :O Ma Zhong Gong Yuan ! Everybody make a wish at there and is damn FUN ! :D  At the same time i waste RM0.20 :( Hahhaa ! I didn't have any pictures here because all the picture is in Melinda's camera . Go view her blog or facebook to see those pictures ,thank you ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment